Perhaps now more than ever, the prospect of feeling stuck is closing in on us as we’re socially distancing and staying in closed quarters together.
Try some of these suggestions, perhaps print this list out and look at it each morning! My coach and many professionals are suggesting similar lists.
- Exercise daily
- Don’t drink calories
- Don’t sleep too much or too little
- Never skip meals
- Don’t allow negativity around you
- A Journal
- Pray, if Catholic try the Rosary!
- Say what you’re grateful for
- Review written goals daily
- Laugh daily
- Personal growth
- Do a hobby daily
- Focus on others
- Protect and limit alone time
- Don’t work more than 50 hours a week