We’re more than a Realtor! “We have your moving plan”
It takes more than a moving company to relocate someone who has a lifetime of memories and belongings. From photos and collectibles to dishes and books, these items hold special value and need to be considered when planning a move. When it’s time for you or a loved one to move, our professional team will manage the entire relocation process from start to finish.
Feel At Home In Your New Home
Moving can be stressful for anyone. But for older adults who rely on daily routines and habits to navigate through their homes, a move can feel nearly impossible. We understand this, which is why our team of relocation experts strives to match the layout and placement of important items from the old home to the new home.
If you’re accustomed to seeing three specific photos above your bed, we’ll make sure to replicate this in your new home. It’s not enough to move items from one home to another; we make certain the process is done as carefully as possible, with our senior client in mind every step of the way.
Our experts utilize space planning software that lets you see what will fit in your new home and where it could go. We alleviate your stress so there are no guessing games on move day.
- Professional move management
- Locate, organize and sort personal belongings
- Coordinate the change of address with Social Security, post office, utilities and others
- Space planning software
- Stage belongings in your new home to help ease transition anxiety
- Professionally pack and unpack your items
- Coordinate with A large network of professional partners
- Downsizing and decluttering
- “WE CAN HELP YOU”